Popular messaging app WhatsApp, user data After the announcement to be shared with Facebook, it became the agenda in social media. Many people who accepted the new terms of WhatsApp, which changed the user agreement, complained about the situation.
WhatsApp’s user agreement changed, Twitter stood up
Facebook’s 19 billion dollars before the WhatsApp purchased with the price; that data will remain confidential and that the partnership with Facebook will not change the platform’s core values. However, this promise was not kept.
WhatsApp, user data With Facebook to be shared Shortly after he made his statement, he also made changes to the user agreement. Those who do not accept this contract 8 February As of now will not be able to use WhatsApp. You can see the contract below.
Below you can see some of the posts about the changes made by WhatsApp in the user agreement on Twitter.
– Low IQ Tournament (@lowiqdetected) January 7, 2021
– NEON (@neonturki A) January 7, 2021
– burak albayrak (@ulanburki) January 7, 2021
– 🇸herlock (@sherlockbenim) January 7, 2021
– ömerbe (@omerbayramben) January 7, 2021
– Beyza_0 (@ 1Byza_0) January 7, 2021
– professor (@profesoryaninda) January 7, 2021